Join Our Custom Software Development Team
We believe that our success is founded on the people who work here. We strive to
infuse our company and our culture with the trust that makes people comfortable
to be here, the integrity that serves as the backbone of our organization, and the
teamwork that makes every person an active participant in our future and
theirs. By leveraging our industry knowledge, technical expertise and proven
methodologies we help our clients overcome their challenges to achieve project
success and business results. Our success comes from using the best software developers
coupled with the highest quality software development technologies to build superior custom software that
adheres to our high development standards. Our goal is to attract the best and the brightest
across multiple technology disciplines and provide challenging and rewarding opportunities.
We currently have openings for the following positions:
Senior C# / .NET Software Developer
Are you a seasoned .Net professional looking for an opportunity to showcase your software development skills? In a rut or tired of the same old routine? Maybe you should consider joining the custom software development team at The Integrated Solution Group. We are currently seeking proven C# / .Net software developers with solid experience building smart client desktop or database driven web applications. Successful candidates must have knowledge of version control, agile development techniques, and software development standards. Microsoft certified professionals preferred. Join our exciting, energetic team and participate in one of our innovative green-field website or smart-client development projects. Employment or contract positions available. Sorry, no H1B.
- Minimum 5 years of .Net development experience.
- Strong knowledge of C#, ASP.Net Web Forms required. Experience with ASP.Net MVC preferred.
- Ideal candidate will have experience of at least one project with Win Forms or WPF.
- Experience with NHibernate highly desirable. Experience with LINQ to SQL preferred.
- 3 to 5 years minimum experience with SQL Server required. Experience with other databases to include document databases, MySQL,
and Oracle preferred. Candidates with a stronger database skill set than .Net development will be considered.
- Experience with any of the following a plus: Lucene, WCF, multi-threaded applications, Mercurial, Telerik Web Suite, Telerik
WPF Suite, IoC containers, and open source projects.
- Must have experience with object-oriented techniques, N-tier architectures, and SOA.
- Ability to estimate development time for deliverables.
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative team environment.
- Must have strong communication skills.
Join our exciting, energetic team and help us grow in 2011. Easy commute, relaxed professional working environment, benefits including medical, disability, and 401K.
If you feel that you have more to contribute than your current opportunity allows, or you're simply ready for new challenges, you might want to consider ISG. If so, please write a brief statement about your skills and requirements and send it with resume to ISG Employment Opportunities.